Jessa Teaches a Teen who has Never Opened an iPhone how to Microsolder to Solve iPhone 6+ no touch
Equipment we make use of like microscopic lens, welding torches, cleansers, devices & more are CONNECTED BELOW!
Apple really should be doing something concerning this rampant epidemic of touch ic failure on the iPhone 6/6+. Is it truly that hard to train people to change the touch ics? Allow’s discover. Right here I welcome a local teenager who has actually never ever also seen the within an apple iphone to attempt his hand at touch ic replacement– and it’s a success!
Curious what microscope/soldering tools we use to do these works? Examine listed below!
✖ TOOLS — USED:
● Soldering Station: http://amzn.to/2dFZx3Z
● Hot Tweezers: http://amzn.to/2e7aCdK
● Tips: http://amzn.to/2eAbLch
● Micropencil: http://amzn.to/2edfjUL
● Microscope: http://amzn.to/2cYIMjg
● Microscope LED light: http://amzn.to/2d5Mh5T
● My PREFERRED Hot Air terminal: http://amzn.to/2cYI6tY
● Hot Air station: http://amzn.to/2d5M7Lw
● Flux: http://bit.ly/2cYIx7t
● Solder paste: http://bit.ly/2epK1JE
● Multimeter: http://amzn.to/2cYJY5T
● Multimeter Probes: http://amzn.to/2cKkvMh
● Fume Extractor: http://amzn.to/2d5MGoD
● Solder: http://amzn.to/2cKkxUp
● Ultrasonic Cleaner: http://amzn.to/2cYJqgk
● Branson EC cleaning fluid: http://amzn.to/2cKlBrp
✖ Rossmann Repair Group Inc participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program made to offer a way for websites to make marketing charges by advertising and marketing as well as connecting to http://amzn.to/2cYISqZ